Village For Mama Book | by Leila Armour
A postpartum recipe book with recipe gift cards to help modern mamas gather their village and organise homemade meal giving for their fourth trimester.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A MAMA TO BE, A BOOK SHE WILL TREASURE AND A WONDERFUL ACTIVITY FOR A BABY SHOWER AND MOTHER’S BLESSING.
Hand out the recipe gift cards to friends and family to organise homemade meal giving.
Delicious recipes designed alongside a naturopath to help replenish and nourish a new mama post birth. Recipes cater to all mamas including vegan, gluten free and dairy free options.
- VILLAGE FOR MAMA POSTPARTUM RECIPE BOOK (100 PAGES & 30 UNIQUE RECIPES)
- 30 NOURISHING RECIPE GIFT CARDS WITH A PRE-WRITTEN LETTER ON EACH
- DOOR SIGN
By purchasing the village for mama book you are:
– Facilitating a well nourished and supported fourth trimester for a mama to be.
– Encouraging an Australian made and printed book.
– Supporting local Australian recipe developer, naturopath, photographers, graphic designer, editor and printing company (Madeleine, Brooke, Jenna, Juliette, Kayla, Kristie, Sue and the team at Complete Colour)
– Supporting sustainable green printing. Printing on FSC certified paper with 100% vegetable based inks at a solar powered facility in Melbourne, Victoria.
– Allowing Leila to self publish with love.
By Village For Mama | Leila Armour