Did you know most brushes, even ones labelled "eco", use either plastic bristles or animal hair bristles? No thank you!
This dish brush has been in the Seed & Sprout family for a while, we thought it only fair to highlight it on its own because it is fabulous!
We wanted it all natural and with no animal byproducts, so we made our handles out of bamboo with plant fibre for the bristles.
Who knew a dish brush could look this classy?!
If you're looking for the best grime-fighting duo around, pair our Dish Brush with our dish bar for planet friendly plastic free dirt busting results!
What you get
1 x bamboo handle dish brush with a removable and replaceable head.
Why we love it
- Plant-fibre, non-plastic bristles
- Bamboo handles with sisal bristles
- Fully vegan
- Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- At the end of its life the head can be removed and placed in your compost
- Perfectly pairs with the dish bar
- Why not add a replacement head to your order to keep your dishes clean for longer?
- 23cm x 5cm (at widest point)
- After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas.
By Seed and Sprout