COFFEE & LAVENDER DRY BODY SCRUB
This scrub is perfect for exfoliating before a spray tan as it contains no oil & wonʼt leave a residue.
- Coffee exfoliates mechanically,it is used to scrub away dead skincells. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin. Caffeine from coffee can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a firmer appearance.
- Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as a natural insect repellent. Lavender powder is used for the following properties: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, toning, and healing. Lavender powder works to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
- Salt invigorates the skin and help to improve circulation. Scrubbing with salt also helps to remove bacteria from the skin and unclog pores. Salt has antiseptic qualities, and when applied to the skin it may help kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Lemon oilhas antiseptic effects on minor infections of the skin, including acne.
Wet your skin & with a handful of coffee scrub & rub over skin very gently in a circular motion. Leave for 5 minutes & rinse off. You can add to your scrub by mixing it with restoring multi oil or coconut oil. Itʼs also the perfect pick me up on those sleepy mornings.
- Coffee exfoliates mechanically,it is used to scrub away dead skincells. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin.
- Can be mixed with Restoring Multi Use Beauty Oil to create a moisturising body exfoliant.
- Great for exfoliating before a tan, contains no oil so won't leave a residue before a tan.
(lemon) essential oil‡.
* Certified organic.
‡ Cold pressed.
∞ Fair trade.